​Brucie the hamster saves a family in Swindon.

I had a call today to remove a hamster from behind a fire at a house in Swindon.

A hamster called Brucie was behind the gas fire for 3 days. As gas safe registered plumbers in Swindon, we are required to check for gas safety.
I wanted to test the gas after removing Brucie. I found a very big gas leak unrelated to Brucie but it was a massive gas escape that would not have been found if Brucie had not got stuck behind the fire. Perhaps Brucie could sence danger? A build up of gas can cause an explosion. So the family are safe now and Brucie is back in his cage.
Well done Brucie you may have saved your families life.

Thanks for reading,

Michael.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *